I have been working with Nexus for a while and picked up some really useful commands. I use these commands on a daily basis and it saves me few minutes every now and then :)
Please let me know in comments if you know any other interesting commands to try.
1.Find out when was the last time you copied the running config to start up config.
2. Create your own alias commands
The very first thing I do on a new Nexus switch is set up an alias for "wr" You can create an alias for any command you want.
3. Executing multiple CLI commands in one go
4. Filtering show logging output
5. Tracking configuration changes / Accounting
6. Easily generate "show tech-support" output
"show tech-support" might take a long time to show all the outputs. You can however, use the below command to create an archive file and send it over to TAC.
7. View previous and next lines from the "show" output
8. Turning off pagination
Display all the output without stopping at the end of each page. This is particularly useful with lengthy "show run" or "show ip route" commands.
9. show cli history, self-explanatory
10. Configuration difference between running-config and startup-config
11. Run CLI commands for a specific VRF without adding VRF <vrf_name> every time to the command
switch# routing-context vrf prod
switch%prod# show ip interface brief
IP Interface Status for VRF "prod"(3)
Interface IP Address Interface Status
Vlan10 10.10.10.5 protocol-up/link-up/admin-up
Vlan20 10.10.20.5 protocol-up/link-up/admin-up
Vlan30 10.10.30.5 protocol-up/link-up/admin-up